This year’s State Environmental Leaders Conference is shaping up to be a great event, and we hope you’re planning on attending it!
Register now to secure a spot for one of the best best professional development and networking events of the year for state-based environmental advocates.
This will be the 30th Annual Conference! With the Trump Administration withdrawing the U.S. from the Paris Agreement, slashing EPA funding, and attacking our most important environmental and climate policies, now more than ever we need to come together to share strategies and improve our skills.
Over the past 30 years, this conference has helped more than 200 organizations become stronger and more successful in winning their environmental and conservation campaigns.
This year’s program will be great! A few highlights include:
- Keynote by Michael Brune (Sierra Club; Green Group Chair)
- The Trump Presidency: Year One Report from the States
- Technology of Movement Building (Wellstone Action)
- Fundraising Across the Organization (Andy Robinson)
- Message Strategies in an Age of Polarization (Lori Weigel and David Metz)
- The War Against Climate Action (Top national and state advocates)
- Lobby to Your Limit (Shyaam Subramanian, Bolder Advocacy)
- Driving the VAN (Voter Activation Network) (Matt Steffen, Illinois Environmental Council)
- Engage and Retain New Members Across Diverse Populations (Paul Austin, Conservation Minnesota)
- Strategic Planning in a Time of Rapid Change (Melissa Gavin, RE-AMP and Adam Snyder, The Nature Conservancy)
- Advocacy Video Oscar Awards
- Lightning Round Success Stories
- AND MORE
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to submit a short advocacy video for the Advocacy Video Oscar Awards, or if you are interested in presenting a Lightning Round Success Story.
We hope you’ll join us in Minneapolis. Register today. Early Bird pricing is in place until the end of July at the incredible rate of $425 for three nights lodging, food, and conference sessions in BEAUTIFUL MINNEAPOLIS!
Attention Minneapolis/St. Paul locals: At the beginning of August, we’ll be adding to EventBrite a highly reduced registration rate for advocates located in the Twin Cities who don’t need lodging.