- Purchase your gun raffle now before they are gone!
- Women Hunters and Anglers May Be the Planet’s Best Hope
- SWCD Supervisors Advocate Conservation at Farm Bill Listening Session
- Last chance to register for our Annual Assembly-registration is due August 7, 2017
- Water Quality Town Hall Meetings Across Minnesota
Category Archives: Events
Register now for our Annual Assembly! Registration deadline is August 7, 2017!
REGISTRATION REMINDER 2014 Teaming With Wildlife Fly In Registration When Tuesday February 25, 2014 at 8:00 AM EST -to- Wednesday February 26, 2014 at 8:00 PM EST Where Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies 444 North Capitol Street, NW, Suite … Continue reading
Martin County Conservation Club is celebrating 100 years of service to their area. They are planning a banquet in February; for more information see: Martin County Conservation-100 years!